Monday, January 12, 2009

Bad Day..

Salam.. I dont know, feel not good today.. My mood, my office, my work and everything seems very unusual.. Unhappy.. Today is Monday, and I dont think this coming user acceptance test would run smoothly.. Arrrghhh.. I hv tried my best to motivate myself as well as the other teammates but instead it turned out contradictly..

Perhaps I was too skeptical but they looked spiritless.. What should I do??.. This module stil incomplete and I am hopeless.. Everyone here has their own 'baby' to take care and they dont have much time to lend their hand eventhough they could.. I suppose join a trip to Cherating this Friday regarding our division 2009 achivement planning but honestly I dont have any mood to go.. It just for the sake of accompanying MrCitra Jiwa that also involved in the program.. And even the program has not yet started, 'somebody' has already questioned about my participation since I should stay to make sure the acceptance test can be executed successfully.. What a **** mouth!! Im so sad la, everything is not right..

Module that is stil in d midst of development, amendments, test script, user manual, acceptance tests, ministries rollouts, exams, and more and more.. If I could, I wan to cry.. Actually I dont have any strength to move on.. And January is not enough for me because February I'll be executed.. HHwaaa.. =(


Ya Allah berikan aku kekuatan dan kesabaran.. Tunjukkanlah pada ku jalan mana yg harus aku lalui bagi menempuh ujian dari Mu ini dan hindarilah aku dari sifat putus asa dan lemah semangat.. Berkatilah segala usaha-usaha ku, ampunilah daku dunia dan akhirat... Ammmiinnnnnn..

No comments:

Post a Comment