Tuesday, November 25, 2008

aLaH Bisa.. TeGaL Biasa..

Salam.. The three suffering days were repeated.. Jumaat kami di opis sampai midnight.. Sabtu pulak until around 2 am.. Ahad tu aku pi Perak, kenduri kawen my buddy dekat Kati.. Hujan lebat sgt masa ondway balik ke Kl and sampai dh dkt maghrib.. Balik umah sat, mandi and p opis balik dalm 7.30 pm.. Kami bertiga meneruskan misi sehingga 6.00 pagi.. Pastu punch in kul 8.15 and mulakan latihan untuk Desk Officer bagi 4 pilot ministries till 5.00 pm.. Sumer dah macam lalat kena spray ngan Bygon.. Lalok and mamai.. Biler dh kul 5.30 ptg tu aper lagi, cpt2 cabut balik umah and hibernate..

I dont have any appropriate word to xpres my gratitude to my comrades.. Akib and Su.. Million thnks.. Allah the only one that able to rewards you fairly.. Thank you.. Thank you.. This system will not accomplish without your hard work and support.. And I always pray that we can maintain as a good teammate.. Alah bisa tegal biasa..

We have another training on the next Thursday but this time I dont expect we would as busy as previous.. Most of the preparation pertaining to the event are almost settle.. Some documents need to be rectified.. Very minor amendment.. And, the most crucial, we need some rest.. Bah Penilaian also helped alot.. So nice to collaborate with their team.. Despite of the 'upper hands' tortures that always tormenting us almost every day, we stil can smile and make some jokes like nothing happen.. Wat a relieve..

I hv MrCitraJiwa and My Sis Nuni at my side everyday.. But actually we lost somebody.. In fact Im d one that lost her.. Sedih aa.. Maybe it was my mistake but why dont she jst let it go.. I was really pressure at that moment and she shouldnt take the matter that serious.. Ok la, Im sorry, forgive me, I beg u.. Maafkan daku.. Really miss her laugh and smile.. Sobbing.. Hehe.. Xda la.. But plz, accept my apologize.. Lain kali xbuat dah..

Talking about 'someone'.. I do miss 'someone' alot.. Dont ask me who is 'someone' because 'someone' is always 'someone'.. Someday I might reveal more about 'someone' so just wait okey.. Hehe.. Like My Sis Nuni said 'someone' is somehow somewho... Haha .. Penin.. Penin.. So ridiculous.. The boundary is there and will not vanish.. To reach 'someone' even I have no word to please my heart.. Hmmm..

Dah kawen dah.. Slamat menempuh alam rumahtangga.. Byk tu ranjau dan durinya..



Ondway balik dari Kati, Perak.. Hujan lebat giler, tapi demi tugas kena segera smpi ke KL..



Terowong.. Mana mungkin insan blh hidup dlm kegelapan.. Cahaya, biarpun jauh di mana, akan tetap dijejaki..



Kadang2 kita mencari bayang, sedangkan matahari belum pun menjengah.. Bagaimana kita bisa yakin, bayang tidak berganjak bila matahari mula memancar??.. Sedangkan hakikatnya bayang itu ada pemiliknya..

2 comments:

  1. Chayo!Chayo! la ...bersusah2 dahulu bersenang2 kemudian..nak ke sabah sarawak jgn lupa kami

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm someone always be someone, but somehow someone is everyone....haaa amacam.....kagebunshin....

    ReplyDelete