Sunday, November 30, 2008

100 visitors Celebration!!

Salam.. Haha.. Im so happy.. Thank you so much for keep on visiting my blog.. I dont think I already have loyal follower but atleast the number of visitor keep increasing..

Actually my target is in the middle of Dis to gain the 100 visitors.. Which means more less after a month I hv started rewriting my blog.. But, beyond my expectation, it happen by the end of this month.. So thank you.. Thank you.. Arigatto.. Sis Nuni ur time wil come soon keep it up!! AkuPejal --> wow so many oo.. 'Someone' plz visit often k.. Mr CitraJiwa miss u (No more in 'Blog Kengkawan' list.. He is unreachable).. Sobbing again.. Huhu..

Stil long way to go for 1000, so to all my beloved visitors, dont run away tau.. It just so easy to help me to achieve that number.. Everytime you surf, get start with visiting my blog okey.. Hehe..

Just joking, I dont like to force or to be forced.. The most important is you can do watever you wan at ur own wiling.. Of course, we cannot disobey our leader because that is our responsibility.. And watever we commit to do, make it the best!!!

Again thank you.. Love you all..



Hepi 100!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:34 PM

    pssst... mr CitraJiwa still exists.. but with different name... lets make it secret.. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:19 AM

    wah pagi ni dah 152......saya ingat someone awak yang maya tu la dok masuk2 selalu...kat lain2 pc plak tu..tu counter naik tuh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:02 AM

    AIK TAK UPDATE PUN..KATA NAK UPDATE BLOG

    ReplyDelete