Sunday, November 16, 2008

Exhausting day

Salam.. Mmmm.. So exhausted.. From Friday, yesterday and today.. Three of us struggling in the office.. These 3 days to finalize the preparations of tomorrow system testing.. Stil alot to get it done.. Sometimes I feel like wan to run away from this task..

But when looking at Akib and Suhaiza, Im so humiliate.. They keep doing it without any word.. Their efforts are superb.. Even permanent staff wont have such attitude.. Hmmppphhh..

Im still in the midst of learning and adapting my life with my family and my job.. Its hard and also tough.. My mum always advise me to be patient and dont ever try to do anything without considerations.. Ma, miss u so much..

You might have someone beside you most of the times, but the matter is either this person could comfort you or not.. Perhaps he/she has tried very hard but even so you stil cannot feel it..

I dont know why.. But I suppose not to write anything this time but I realy need to calm my self.. Arrgghhh..

Smile.. Smile.. Smile.. Dont take it too harsh, take it easy and smile.. Smile.. Smile..

Huh wat a tough, exhausted insane day....

No comments:

Post a Comment