Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hehe

Hahh.. I told u.. Im mad!!! Haha.. Cannot stop oo.. Previously I hv set in a top banner but somehow the red boarder stil exist.. UUrrgghh, the line of the box was very thin but stil I dont like it.. The header looks so messy..

So, again I opened the HTML codes.. After awhile, I found the code that should be modified.. U wan to know....


/* Header
-----------------------------------------------
*/

#header-wrapper {
width:660px;
margin:0 auto 10px;
border:0px solid $bordercolor;
}

#header {
margin: 5px;
border: 0px solid $bordercolor;
text-align: center;
color:$pagetitlecolor;

Just change the bold items and the red boarder is now vanished.

Only my beauty banner will hanging up there.. Hehe..

And.. can somebody out there teach me how to change the backgroud (the whole blog) because my one is so whitety, plz la..

The codes are very basic and I dont even proud of it so dont try to accuse me anything ok (xbaik dengki tau)..

Pelan2 la blajo.. Paham ker???!! Kui.. Kui..

**BTW one of my bestest buddy keep hiding himself for quite long.. Where r u?? Plz show up.. MR LAH.. Mana mung.. ??!!??...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:22 PM

    test dulu noo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:10 PM

    he he he... still counting.. do visit my blogs.. http://citrajiwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete